Rumble Foundations, a leader in the Shoring and Foundations Industry, has an opportunity for a Part Time Safety Administrator to join our team. The Safety Administrator reports to the Safety Management Team at our Mississauga Ontario location and will work closely with our Job Foremen at our various jobsites in the GTA.
- Day to day administrative support services for Safety documentation, statistics, training and assisting with the administration of the COR management program.
- Maintain communication with Safety Consultant ensuring all identified faults are being corrected.
- Conduct orientation to new workers and coordinate training as required
- Communicate with site personnel and ensure that the safety documentation is complete
- Assist and prepare (monthly) specific safety tool box talks, where required.
- Coordinate Joint Health and Safety Committee functions at office location and actively organize and participate on the Committee.
- Improve safety procedures in yard and on jobsites
- Experience in industrial / construction safety.
- Knowledgeable in the OHSA and its regulation
- Must hold all required safety tickets (WHMIS, Working at Heights, Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness, First aid (Basics of Supervision ticket an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Must have a valid G Driver’s Licence and be confident driving in the GTA
If you are interested in joining the team at Rumble Foundations submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.