Rumble Foundations, a leader in the Shoring and Foundations Industry, is
looking for an Apprentice Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic to join our team.
This is a newly created position to add to our Technical Support Team.
If you are flexible, and willing to learn, and the type of person that can jump in
and help wherever needed this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
• Maintaining skid steers, compressors, air tools, and small tools out on our
job sites in the GTA
• Greasing and cleaning machines, replacing hoses and general repairs
• Parts pick-up and delivery using our company trucks
• Assisting Yard Manager in loading and unloading trucks
• Must have experience in the construction industry working around heavy
• Heavy Equipment Techniques Certificate is required
• Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and Clean Driver’s Abstract
• AZ or DZ driver’s license a definite asset
• Must be able to do heavy lifting
• Experience servicing Cat skid steer loaders is a plus
• Good communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and be able to
work independently are necessary
• Must be confident driving throughout the GTA area.
If you want an opportunity to utilize your skills and advance your career submit
your resume to email@example.com